The allure of North Fork Long Island weddings, elopements, vow renewals and other lifetime events is undeniable. Our luxurious B and B inn and spa’s location in the wine country is ideal for your special day.
The Perfect Setting for North Fork Long Island Weddings
You’ll arrive just in time to slip into your wedding attire in your beautifully decorated room. Following your personal ceremony, held in the secret garden, or, inside the house in the Grand Salon, you’ll slice your wedding cake, sip bubbling champagne, and toss your bouquet to your happy witnesses. All the special moments will be elegantly captured in photographs, or a video. On your wedding night, enjoy a gourmet dinner to continue your celebration at a top-rated North Fork restaurant. Return to relax and enjoy your Quintessentials room complete with private deck, fireplace and Jacuzzi.
Elopement Wedding Package Includes:
- Services of the wedding coordinator
- Bridal Bouquet of seasonal flowers tied with ribbons.
- Groom’s Boutonniere to match his bride’s flowers.
- Personal Ceremony officiated by a licensed wedding officiate. (Simple or Complex ceremony)
- Homemade Wedding Cake. 6″ decorated wedding cake for 2. The cake cutting ceremony is usually held in the Victorian Gazebo, or the manor’s grand salon**. The cake is tastefully displayed on fine linens and includes all the necessary china and crystals.
- The newly married couple and guests will share a toast of sparkling champagne or cider.
- Photography session includes photos of the wedding ceremony, the bride and groom, and the cake and toast ceremony. (Couple can choose videographer and floral decorations.)
- Starting from: $1,900 ++
Renewal of Vows Package Includes:
- Services of the wedding coordinator
- Decorated nuptial venue
- Services of the wedding officiate
- A Renewal of Vows cake
- A bottle of chilled champagne or sparkling cider to toast the ceremony
- Starting from: $950 ++ (Couple can choose to add on photographer and/or videographer).
Couples love celebrating their anniversary at Quintessentials Bed and Breakfast and Spa on the North Fork. The elegantly furnished house, private rooms with balconies, lushly scented floral and border gardens provide just the right dose of coziness and romance to fall in love again. Includes:
- 2 Luxurious, hour-long, Aromatherapy Massages
- Anniversary Gift Box filled with Luxury Body & Bath items
- Scrumptious Personalized Anniversary Cake, Candles & Set-up.
- Chilled Bottle of Champagne
- Wine & Dessert Gift Certificate for our select top-star North Fork Gourmet restaurant
- Complimentary VIP Wine Tasting Card to over 25 North Fork Wineries
- Discount of 10% off Items in Quintessentials Gift Shop
- Add on any Spa Service for a 10% savings
- Lodging -3 Days/2 Nights of relaxation and pampering
- King or Queen Bed and Ensuite Bathroom with Whirlpool Bath, some with Private Decks.
- Two Candlelight Brunch-Breakfasts
- Two Afternoon Teas – Seasonal Beverages and Gourmet Treats
- $475, plus cost of room of your choice. Limited time offer. Not valid with other specials and offers.
Call Quintessentials to book your Anniversary Package or Special Event, including corporate seminars, workshops, trainings and retreats. Telephone: 631-477-9400, Email: email@example.com
+++Should you require any additional services, these are readily available. Information and prices are available. Such services include, but not limited to, photography, videos, appetizers, private dinners, additional champagne and beauty treatments. Elopement Weddings are small weddings, from 2 – the bride and groom — to a maximum of 10 people held in the Garden or Indoors. Cost is adjusted based on complexity and size. **If Wedding has to be moved indoors because of weather, there is an extra charge starting at $300 for pull down, set up service. One parking place on premises per guest room. Pertinent documents and date of ceremony are required in advance. Prices subject to change.